[bksvol-discuss] Re: To Strip Or Not To Strip

  • From: "Kenneth A. Cross" <crossk@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 7 Oct 2005 15:02:10 -0400

I have asked before, and will use this communication to ask again, just what
do I buy to read these daisy files with the page numbers and all.  As soon
as I get an answer, I will buy whatever brand is recommended to me and will
report on my joy at getting all these correct page numbers.  Somebody tell
me what to buy.