[bksvol-discuss] Re: To Strip Or Not To Strip

  • From: "Gary Petraccaro" <garyp130@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 07 Oct 2005 16:04:31 -0400

I'm kind of stuck on this question, myself.  If I subscribe to BS, much of the
reason will be O'Reilly books.  If a toc says what I want's on p. 311, then 311
is the page I want to find, or atleast the chapter and/or section/subsection
name.  Absent these, I have other things to do.  Much of what I want to read is
already available in any of the various forms of ebook.  There's got to be some
real advantage for me in coming here.  Of course, it goes without saying that I
will continue to contribute because--why not?, I have books I'm going to read
of my own and I might as well send them over, and people would like books done
which they haven't the time to do.  Otherwise . . .