[bksvol-discuss] Re: Technical Bookshare Question

  • From: Lisa Friendly <lisaf@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, Allison Hilliker <bookshare_girl@xxxxxxx>, Jake Brownell <jakeb@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 03 Dec 2007 20:02:10 -0800

Wow! This is news to me and concerns me. How long can you leave it dormant
for before it logs you out. I¹m cc¹ing Allison and Jake so they can give me
a read on what¹s going on here and whether we need to make changes on our
end. I¹m assuming it¹s not logging you off while you¹re actively using it.
But Jamie¹s email says she has to relog in every 5-6 minutes. That¹s crazy.
There¹s got to be something we can do about that.

We love our readers and don¹t want to drive them crazy. Here¹s a pop quiz to
brighten your day. What wonderful novel in the Bookshare collection has an
important teacher in it named Siohban?

From: Estelnalissi <airadil@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 3 Dec 2007 22:32:25 -0500
To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [bksvol-discuss] Re: Technical Bookshare Question

Dear Jamie and Booksharian Friends,
Jamie, that was the first thing I was going to suggest, too. I lose count of
the number of times I log into Bookshare every day. It has to be over a half
dozen, or half a bazillion.
Always with love,