[bksvol-discuss] Re: Technical Bookshare Question

  • From: "Jackie McBride" <abletec@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 4 Dec 2007 07:12:32 -0700

Allison:

1)  Ensure that both addresses are typed/spelled  properly, e.g. that
there is no typos, & that the www part is included in both, since this
worked for me;
2)  If so, then:
a)  Go to your trusted zone by whatever means u get there--since it's
obvious to me u do know how 2 do that I won't review it;
b)  Tab to where it says security level for this zone custom level &
activate w/enter or spacebar;
3)  type an m (for miscellaneous) then down arrow to "display mixed
content" & use spacebar to activate the "enable" option.

If this doesn't work 4 u Allison, write me privately at
abletec@xxxxxxxxx
give me your phone & some convenient times to call u.  I know, I know,
we could practically yel over the back fence but it might prove
annoying to all the old folks in Sun City.

Blessings.

--
Jackie McBride
& Check out my homepage at: