[bksvol-discuss] Re: Technical Bookshare Question

  • From: "Jamie Yates, CPhT" <jamieyates@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 4 Dec 2007 05:43:32 -0800 (PST)

I usually like to leave Bookshare open in one window because it seems like
there is always something I'm looking at on the site. I'm still working on the
school book list, comparing it to what is in the collection, so I like to check
a few titles when I have a few minutes. But I like to be logged in when
searching and if I don't click something on the site every 5 minutes or so,
then I have to log in all over again.

Jamie in Michigan
Currently Reading - Goose in the Pond - Earlene Fowler
Join Audible Now and Get TWO FREE DOWNLOADS!