[bksvol-discuss] Re: Technical Bookshare Question

  • From: "Allison Hilliker" <bookshare_girl@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 5 Dec 2007 14:03:39 -0700

Scott,

I followed your steps in this message exactly.
My warning box was on , so I changed it to off. Yet when I closed and opened IE, it still had the same old security dialogue. What could be going on? Oh, and yes I remember to save my changes. I know cause I went back and checked. It is still turned off. BTW, I have IE v 6.

Best,
Allison

----- Original Message ----- From: "Scott Blanks" <scottsjb@xxxxxxxxx>