[bksvol-discuss] Re: Strange scanning problem

  • From: "Jenny Wood" <mellow.yellow@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 19 Jan 2006 13:55:47 -0600

Hi Kellie,

Thanks for the response.  Oh yes, I have definitely been applying more
pressure on the book the further along I get.  I had become so frustrated at
one point, you don't know how tempted I was to just yank a page or two out
of the book itself to see if it would scan properly that way. LOL  But, upon
getting poor results from having scanned one of the earlier pages that had
previously scanned fine, I changed my mind.

Jenny