[bksvol-discuss] Re: Searching for a Public Domain Book in RTF Format

  • From: "Bob" <rwiley@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 9 Nov 2007 12:34:01 -0600

Hi Cindy 4,

I downloaded Franz Kafka's Metamorphesis from the Gutenberg site in .rtf format (finding books in .rtf format was quite a challenge), but alas it doesn't seem to have page breaks in it. I have it if you want to check it out, though.

It occurs to me that, since this is to be used as examples, and only a portion of the book is to be used, why not artificially put in page numbers? I really doubt that that would be a breach of the copyright laws.

Bob
----- Original Message ----- From: "groups Warford" <groups_warford@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>