[bksvol-discuss] Re: Searching for a Public Domain Book in RTF Format

  • From: "Jamie Yates, CPhT" <jamieyates@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 9 Nov 2007 07:17:46 -0800 (PST)

But if they convert the daisy file itself to rtf that doesn't lose page breaks,
right? Not the html that you can generate from daisy, but the daisy file
itself. I thought I read a long time ago that it could be done with only one
program but I do not remember what the program was.

Jamie in Michigan
Currently Reading - Shattered Dreams: My Life as a Polygamist's Wife by Irene
Spencer
With Skype you can make free calls over the Internet. Skype ? the whole world
can talk for free