[bksvol-discuss] Re: Searching for a Public Domain Book in RTF Format

  • From: "Lori Castner" <loralee.castner@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 10 Nov 2007 12:36:29 -0800

Cindy, Are you in Hawaii?

Cat Lover Lori

----- Original Message ----- From: "groups Warford" <groups_warford@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: "Bookshare Volunteer List" <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Saturday, November 10, 2007 11:46 AM
Subject: [bksvol-discuss] Re: Searching for a Public Domain Book in RTF Format

Thanks, Jamie in Michigan for the info around the BRF file. As always, much
appreciated!

Hope your weekend is going well. I think I read that you already have snow there. I'm definitely a winter wimp unless I'm skiing or something and glad
I can still wear my shorts in November and be comfortable <smile>.  Of
course my "Up North" friends strongly disagree <smile>.

Again, thanks!
Cindy 4
Cindy_warford@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Many people will walk in and out of your life, but only true friends will
leave footprints in your heart.
-- Author Unknown