[bksvol-discuss] Re: Searching for a Public Domain Book in RTF Format

  • From: "groups Warford" <groups_warford@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Bookshare Volunteer List" <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 9 Nov 2007 09:31:44 -0500

Hi Jamie in Michigan,
Thank you for the idea.  I'll see if I can figure out how to convert Daisy
to RTF, but my mind has been slogging around these last couple of days so
don't know if there's hope for me.  If I can't figure it out, I'll post to
the list again and see if anyone else knows how to do this.

Thank you very much for the idea; I hadn't known that was possible!

Gratefully,
Cindy 4

Many people will walk in and out of your life, but only true friends will
leave footprints in your heart.
-- Author Unknown