[bksvol-discuss] Re: Puzzled about all our new vounteer requests

  • From: "Bob W" <rwiley45@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 15 Nov 2010 14:11:17 -0600

That's really interesting Scott. I think the stats are certainly worth looking at.

Is there a question on the sign-up form something like "how did you hear about bookshare?" I think the answer to that questionn would be very helpful.

JMO
Bob
----- Original Message ----- From: "Scott Rains" <scottr@xxxxxxxxxxxx>