[bksvol-discuss] Re: Ot the tag lineRE: Re: Comments on Impulse by Ellen Hopkins

  • From: Valerie Maples <vlmaples@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 1 Jan 2010 23:31:22 -0600

Thanks, Roger!  I am all for free speech, and I like sharing my faith, but
unless it applies to text I am working on somehow, I prefer it below my name so
people can stop there.  You've had some interesting quotes, whether I agree or
not, but I usually only need to read them once to be impacted by them.

Happy New Year!

Valerie