[bksvol-discuss] Re: Ot the tag lineRE: Re: Comments on Impulse by Ellen Hopkins

  • From: "EVAN REESE" <mentat3@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 02 Jan 2010 11:41:36 -0500

Being a strong believer in the First Amendment, it never occurred to me to object to anyone's tag line, even those that I vehemently disagree with.

Roger did agree, and has, made it easier to distinguish between his messages and the signature, so no one has to read it.

Evan

"People are born with legs, not roots."
--R. Buckminster Fuller

----- Original Message ----- From: "Ann Parsons" <akp@xxxxxxxxxxxx>