[bksvol-discuss] How-to question

  • From: "Kim Friedman" <kimfri11@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 01 Jan 2010 21:28:22 -0800

Hi, I've never done a macro and I'm wondering how one makes one. I'd love to
be able to find a nifty way so that I can say: 1. bold headings in 16 pt.
Times New Roman and put everything else in regular Times New Roman 12 pt..
2. Make sure the first lines of paragraphs are indented two spaces (for
Braille users). Then I'd like to do another macro the covers all the
find-and-replace stuff. I understand a macro is a program application that
puts a lot of little steps under one result. Any answer that can explain how
one does this in language so that even I can understand it will earn great
thanks for enlightening somebody who gets bewildered with tech talk.
Regards, Kim.

database 4736 (20100101) __________

http://www.eset.com