[bksvol-discuss] Re: Ot the tag lineRE: Re: Comments on Impulse by Ellen Hopkins

  • From: "Valerie Maples" <vlmaples@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 1 Jan 2010 22:56:43 -0600

I can ignore most tags since they are usually formatted to follow the
senders name and separated by a line or two.  It is tough on me to avoid the
vitriol since it appears to be part of the body of the message.  I think tag
lines should be after the senders name and with a blank line between the
senders name and the tagline.  It is considered good netiquette.  I am all
for freedom of expression, but I would rather read his messages and ignore
the politics.

Thanks!
Valerie