[bksvol-discuss] Re: OT spillage

  • From: Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 5 Jun 2005 21:41:09 -0700 (PDT)

Hi, Kaitlyn.

My husband has a keyboard at the office on which he
spilled coke. He tried pulling it apart to clean it
but to no avail.  I just ofund out about it when I
told him, for future use, what you said about the
dishwasher. He's dubious; he thinks your pulling our
legs, but I assured him no, hyou've done it yourself
and you're serious.

He then asked a question I forgot to ask -- do you put
dishwasher detergent  in the dishwasher or just use
the hot water?

Cindy

Discover Yahoo!
http://discover.yahoo.com/