[bksvol-discuss] Re: OT spillage

  • From: "Julie Morales" <inlovewithchrist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 5 Jun 2005 15:01:30 -0700

Hi, Sarah. I have the same regard for my laptop that you have for your
Braille Note...and thank God, I do have a wireless network! The only cord
I'm attached to is the one plugging this thing in when need be. Take care.
Julie Morales
inlovewithchrist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Windows/MSN Messenger (but not email):
mercy0421@xxxxxxxxxxx