[bksvol-discuss] Re: OT: Learning to cook

  • From: "Sarah Van Oosterwijck" <curiousentity@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 14 Dec 2005 11:57:19 -0600

Kasondra,

At a little under 6 months pregnant I am finally feeling a little less tired than I did during months 2 through 5 and a half, and another friend of mine who is pregnant was too sleepy to even notice her dog chewing up a library book on the bed beside her in the middle of the day. Not that pregnancy is any good excuse for me not to cook, since I don't cook much anyway. I have to remember to download the "I Hate to Cook Book" today while I am thinking about it. :-) At least now I like to eat again even if I don't enjoy finding or making food for myself.

The best modern invention as far as I am concerned is the Internet, and in a close second is the microwave.

Now would those shape cookie cravings please just leave me alone! I am the only person who seems to have the recipe for the cookies I crave so there is just about no hope that someone else will put an end to the problem by giving some to me.

Sarah Van Oosterwijck
Assistive Technology Trainer
http://home.earthlink.net/~netentity
----- Original Message ----- From: "Kasondra Payne" <Kassyp36@xxxxxxx>