[bksvol-discuss] Re: OT: Learning to cook

  • From: "Julie Morales" <mercy421@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 15 Dec 2005 00:41:17 -0500

I know what you mean. Most of what I know I taught myself, too, which I
guess is why I'm not as much the experimental type. I learn by doing, so I
feel better if I have a guide to follow, at least at first. My husband and I
both do the cooking, which I'm glad about. I know a lot of people get burned
out on it when they have to do it all. This way, we both like to do it, and
at almost every meal, we're both in there cooking together. It's fun.
*smile* Take care.
Julie Morales
To be in your children's memories tomorrow, you need to be in their lives
today. -- Unknown