[bksvol-discuss] Re: OT: Learning to cook

  • From: Jill O'Connell <jillocon@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 14 Dec 2005 08:46:33 -0800

In yur opinion is the George Forman cookbook worth the money? I am currently doing chicken and fish fish on my grill and that's about it. I really didn't do much cooking until I got married. My to-be husband bought me the Evelyn Lee cookbook from Braille Institute before our marriage; smart man! I still occasionally use that book although by now it is falling apart. The author was blind and in my opinion it is much better than APH's cooking without looking. I also still have a copy of the one volume Braille Cookbook which was offered free of charge by apparently APH which I still occasionally refer to. I realize I am aging myself by telling you all about these books, but I'm curious to know if any of the rest of you have them. Of course now I have several cookbooks on my BrailleNote. Isn't Web Braille about the best thing that's come along for braille readers since NLS was first authorized?
----- Original Message ----- From: "Kasondra Payne" <Kassyp36@xxxxxxx>