[bksvol-discuss] Re: OT: Learning to cook

  • From: "Kasondra Payne" <Kassyp36@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 14 Dec 2005 11:45:10 -0700

Isn't pregnancy fun?  I have learned over the years that if you are hungry,
you just need to stock your kitchen with stuff that is quick.  My
mother-in-law got me in with Schwans.  It's great.  It also satisfies those
younger members of my family that I have to make food for.  Oh, they will be
back in a few minutes.  I need to go find something for them to eat.  Good
luck.  It gets funner the bigger you get!

Kasondra Payne

Checked by AVG Free Edition.