[bksvol-discuss] Re: OT: Is that dog real?

  • From: "Shelley L. Rhodes" <juddysbuddy@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 03 Dec 2006 11:46:43 -0500

I still like the one my friends came up with when we would go to the mall.

It was a response to the comment

"Oh, look its a dog!" usually said by a snotty teenager or preteen to their
friends to make themselves look cool.

Our response was

"Dog, what dog, you mean this, wait, I could have swore they gave me a lion,
Oh, my gosh, they lied to me."

Smile.

Usually worked quite effectively, smile.

Shelley L. Rhodes B.S. Ed, CTVI
and Judson, guiding golden
juddysbuddy@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Guide Dogs For the Blind Inc.