[bksvol-discuss] Re: OT: Is that dog real?

  • From: Elizabeth and Burton <thoth93@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 04 Dec 2006 23:20:44 -0500

I like "Is that Dog Real" with a subtitle such as disabled people: celebrities without money. I would like to get some successful disabled author to write the preface. Someone like John Hockenberry would be ideal as he writes well and has such a wonderful endearing sense of humor. Besides as the books editor, I would get to work with him which would be so cool!

E.
At 11:16 PM 12/4/2006, you wrote:
I suggest a title like the one in the subject line--Is
That Dog Real?

Or perhaps Silly Questions...

Or perhaps People Are Funny (or is that title
copyrighted" Titles don't seem to be copyrighted these
days).

Cindy