[bksvol-discuss] Re: OT: Is that dog real?

  • From: "Natalie B." <lemina007@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 3 Dec 2006 07:42:43 -1000

Shelley, that is just way too funny. That's the spirit! find the humor in it!

Natalie B.

"God grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change,
courage to change the things I can,
and the wisdom to know the difference."
-Reinhold Niebuhr
----- Original Message ----- From: "Shelley L. Rhodes" <juddysbuddy@xxxxxxxxxxxx>