[bksvol-discuss] Re: OT: Is that dog real?

  • From: Elizabeth and Burton <thoth93@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 04 Dec 2006 22:56:21 -0500

Let's call the book "Unpaid Celibrities".

At 08:36 PM 12/4/2006, you wrote:
No. I had no idea I was on a train. I wonder how I got on here. Oh dear! Such dreadful things happen when you're blind.

Sorry, all. Sometimes, my sarcasm must come out, and stupid questions like that make it happen.

Shannon

Are you a fan of women's music? If so, and you're interested in hearing the latest edition of "The Eclectic Collection: A Celebration of Women In Music", feel free to send a message to:
solsticesinger25@xxxxxxxxx
----- Original Message ----- From: "Elizabeth and Burton" <thoth93@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>