[bksvol-discuss] Re: O.T. Fw: Web Braille

  • From: "Julie Morales" <mercy421@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 12 May 2006 17:35:52 -0400

Hi, Paula. I think that's one of the things I love most about both Web
braille and Bookshare. Many sighted people, if they like to read, have been
able to keep a sizable collection of books for themselves. They've been
doing that for years, but it hasn't been too long ago that blind people
couldn't do that, and now, we can. I love hardcopy braille, but there's no
way I could physically keep that many books, not to mention not being able
to pay for them even if I could. <smile> Take care.
Julie Morales
Life is a gift from God. What we do with it is our gift to Him.