[bksvol-discuss] Re: O.T. Fw: Web Braille

  • From: "Jill O'Connell" <jillocon@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 11 May 2006 13:53:15 -0700

Thanks for sharing so we all don't have to bother Judy Dixon. Let's all think positively as I can't even begin to imagine now how I would do without web braille. I consider it the greatest advent in NLS service since the beginning of the program itself.
----- Original Message ----- From: "siss52" <siss52@xxxxxxx>