[bksvol-discuss] Re: O.T. Fw: Web Braille

  • From: "Sarah J. Blake" <sarah@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 12 May 2006 08:07:44 -0400

She is right. There are many people in the world who don't have the luxury
of a braille note. I'm glad so many of you do. Technology also breaks down;
and while it can be fixed quickly, those without the funds to accomplish
this wait quite a while for this to happen. I'm currently in this boat with
my braille display... Life's more pressing matters come first...

Sarah J. Blake
Personal mail to:
sjblake@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I Believe... Sarah's debut CD to be released soon... Hear samples at
http://www.growingstrong.org/music/songs.html