[bksvol-discuss] Re: No one commenting?

  • From: "Mayrie ReNae" <mayrierenae@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 29 Mar 2012 05:33:44 -0700

Hi Julia,

You'll be sent an e-mail once the packaging of your book is complete.  If no
one has requested the book in this format before, the tools have to create
it.  You'll be sent an e-mail containing a link which you can use to
download your mp3 once it is ready for you to download. At least, that's how
I was led to believe it works.

And all books in the Bookshare collection are eligible for download in mp3
format, as far as I know.

If someone has already downloaded any particular book in mp3 format, you may
be able to download it immediately.  I think that's what I understood,
anyway.

Bookshare attempted to have many of the most popular books ready for
download before this launch began.

So, in  short, Julia, just be patient.  If tons of folks have put in
requests for books in mp3 format, you could have a rather long wait for your
book.  But you will be notified by e-mail once the book you chose is ready.

Happy reading!

Mayrie