[bksvol-discuss] Re: No one commenting?

  • From: Chela Robles <cdrobles693@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 29 Mar 2012 09:26:22 -0700

Just go to your ITunes folder if you don't have ITunes the default player and drop it in say the audio books folder or music folder, if there is no audio books folder create one and then drop it in the subdirectory of the ITunes folder and it should sync when you connect to your IPod with ITunes.

--
"Passion is a great motivator. Music is a life-long learning experience."
--

On 3/29/2012 3:24 AM, Ixchel, Jackie wrote:
Hi,
How do you move the MP3 into your iToons or iPod iPad and such?
Jackie

On 3/29/12, Chela Robles<cdrobles693@xxxxxxxxx>  wrote:
Smiles, I'll grab it tomorrow! Best Early birthday gift ever thanks
bookshare! I'll open it on my birthday. Chela Robles fan of Chris Botti
PS. I used that ailius when I scanned it, smile.

--
"Passion is a great motivator. Music is a life-long learning experience."
--
Chela Robles
Facebook/Linked-In/E-mail: cdrobles693@xxxxxxxxx
Windows Live Messenger: cdrobles693@xxxxxxxxxxx
Skype: jazzytrumpet
Learning Ally Blog A Lady And Her Trumpet feel free to post comments by
filling out the form on the page at: http://tinyurl.com/84tucwv
I volunteer for Bookshare, to find out more and to volunteer with us,visit:
http://www.bookshare.org/
http://tinyurl.com/752cyrs
Need more space, come join dropbox and start with two gigs of free space as
is this is my referral link to you: http://db.tt/XpUTe0E
--

On 3/28/2012 10:29 PM, Valerie Maples wrote:
Chela;

Your book is showing in the new format for me!
   Valerie