[bksvol-discuss] King priest trilogy

  • From: Ann Petrous <dolphinsorceress@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 29 Mar 2012 08:35:08 -0400

Hello all,
I was wondering if anyone here is willing to find a copy of the second book in
the king priest trilogy, and scan it? It was supposed to be done by book share,
however they were unable to obtain a copy and Grace hasn't been able to find
it. The first and third boos are there, so it would only make sense. I want to
proof it so if anyone is interested, and is able to find a copy, let me know.
Thanks,
Ann

Ann Petrous  To unsubscribe from this list send a blank Email to