[bksvol-discuss] Re: No one commenting?

  • From: Roger Loran Bailey <rogerbailey81@xxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 29 Mar 2012 13:35:19 -0400

Yes, you can close the window or turn off the computer. Like I said, I made my conversion request yesterday between 3 and 4 in the afternoon and got the email with the download link at 6:30 this morning. I also had the computer turned off overnight.

On 3/29/2012 9:26 AM, Amber Wallenstein wrote:
Does the internet window have to remain open while the packaging process is done? O can I close the browser or turn off my computer?
Amber
“The belief that there is only one truth and that oneself is in possession of it seems to me the deepest root of all evil that is in the world.” — German physicist Max Born