[bksvol-discuss] Re: No one commenting?

  • From: Chela Robles <cdrobles693@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 29 Mar 2012 12:16:27 -0700

There is probably a high demand for mp3 so you might want to wait due to possibilities of volume trafficing since it is by far a popular medium among many for choice.

--
"Passion is a great motivator. Music is a life-long learning experience."
--

On 3/29/2012 12:55 PM, Judy s. wrote:
Hi Mayrie,

I selected the MP3 option for what should be a fairly short book last night... it's about 18 hours later and I still don't have an email saying that it is ready to download. Any ideas?

Judy s.
On 3/29/2012 8:06 AM, Mayrie ReNae wrote:
Hi Amber,
Nope, the internet window does not need to remain open, and your computer does not need to remain on. You'll get an e-mail when the book is ready for you and you can download it any time in the next seven days.
Mayrie