[bksvol-discuss] Re: Newbie looking for advice

  • From: "Jill O'Connell" <jillocon@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 23 Mar 2008 11:02:12 -0700

In my experience when a book is downloaded to validate, it is put in whatever folder you choose to put it in. Jill ----- Original Message ----- From: "Ann Parsons" <akp@xxxxxxxxxxxx>

To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Sunday, March 23, 2008 7:01 AM
Subject: [bksvol-discuss] Re: Newbie looking for advice

Hi all,

Devorah, did you try the Windows search feature, and do a search for *.zip. or g*.zip or whatever the books' title starts with? I may be mistaken, but when a person downloads a book for validation, that book is placed in a separate place. I think, if you release the book, it will show up on the step One page again, and you can download it again if you want to do so.

Don't worry, the book is still available. Just go to Step Two, release the book, then go back to step One, and download it again.

Don't continue to be distraught. dry your eyes, make a cup of tea, and than, release and re-download. All is well.

Ann P.