[bksvol-discuss] Re: Newbie looking for advice

Hi, Devorah. Welcome to Bookshare and to this list. (smile) I see that a lot of people have answered your question, so I won't duplicate what they've said here. I just want to let you know that I appreciate your work with validating books. Part of volunteering is making mistakes, and we've all made them as we've learned how to validate. In case this helps you, I keep a copy of my original file in a special folder until I finish validating. I also keep my validated file until the book is approved for the Bookshare collection. That way, if there are any problems with approval, I have my corrected file and don't have to start all over again. Maybe this will help you in the future. Again, welcome. I'm glad you're here.

Monica Willyard
Follow me on Twitter at http://www.twitter.com/plumlipstick