[bksvol-discuss] Re: Newbie looking for advice

  • From: "Natasha Baebler" <guidingpaws@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 22 Mar 2008 17:48:23 -0500

Devorah,
right click on the file you want to unzip and go to "extract all" choose a
directory to unzip the file to and you'll have it. likewise you can also right
click on the file and click "extract to here" and it will put the unzipped file
in the same location as the zipped file. I.E. i put zipped files on my desktop.
so when I "extract to here" it puts the unzipped RTF on my desktop.

Natasha and Guide Dog Fossey

"I want to be successful like everyone does, but through my idea of success. I
don't just mean that I will make a lot of money and be known for what I do, but
that I make a difference in someone's life."
-- Megan Piontek 1985-2008
----