[bksvol-discuss] Re: New Books List

  • From: Mike Pietruk <pietruk@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 26 Feb 2005 12:36:26 -0500 (EST)

Shelley

Right now, I would guess about the only thing that is keeping us away from 21,000 is BookShare itself <smile>!!
If there were enough hours in the day and people to do the administrative approving, I'd bet that the books in the queue would get us to that next plateau.
We likely also may have lost a few new scanners due to the slow processing time.
At least one individual, who I cajoled to submit their scanned books, has complained to me about the untimeliness of approvals and their lack of ability to know where their books stood.
The seasoned veterans such as ourselves understand these delays; the newbies likely don't.