[bksvol-discuss] Re: New Books List

  • From: "Shelley L. Rhodes" <juddysbuddy@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 19 Sep 2006 10:32:10 -0400

It is an error for you, because Cindy, you aren't a member.

Smile,

It is an error for me, because I don't log in to look at the list, am too
darn lazy, but as soon as I log in, it goes away as I am a member in good
standing.

Shelley L. Rhodes B.S. Ed, CTVI
and Judson, guiding golden
juddysbuddy@xxxxxxxxxxxx