[bksvol-discuss] Re: New Books List

  • From: Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 19 Sep 2006 15:29:06 -0700 (PDT)

Thanks for the explanation, Shelley.

If you want, I can add you to my list of people to
whom I send the list daily. I send it BCC, with the
titles asterisked and repetitions of some lines that
are repeated in every title deleted.

If any of you newbies want to have the list of new
books mailed to you, please let me know. I can't
remember to whom I mentioned it and to whom I haven't.
Many people prefer to check Jake's list or to wait
until the new books are added to the bookshare site,
but others like having the list in their mailboxes to
look at or delete, depending on their mood. smile

Cindy

--- "Shelley L. Rhodes" <juddysbuddy@xxxxxxxxxxxx>