[bksvol-discuss] Re: NLS vs. Bookshare

  • From: "Katie Hill" <kaitlyn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 7 May 2007 21:18:07 -0700

Hi Jamie,

You can volunteer and earn your first membership. I did. I had so much here
to scan I went a little cheap and earned the first year. Plus Kurzweil, and
I think Openbook new purchasers  can get the $25 setup fee waved.

Plus, say your first year runs out, you can wait a few months before you use
your credits for the next year. Once you earn  the $50 for a new year though
you lose anything beyond that until you sign up for the next year. Say you
have $50 or $150  it is considered the same when you renew. The total goes
for the next year and you start earning from zero.

Defend your choce to alternative medicine and food supliments.

www.healthfreedomrights.com

Katie Hill

Kaitlyn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

  _____