[bksvol-discuss] Re: NLS vs. Bookshare

  • From: "Katie Hill" <kaitlyn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 7 May 2007 21:23:20 -0700

HI Jamie,

Bookshare is a totally wonderful resour. I know there are books here you
would never see from the library. Even if you don'T have a scanner you can
drop a note to the list or the wish list and s long as you can find the
book, in time someone will can it for you. IT is the difference between
being offer the op 00 books each year o having the magic of a major book
store at your finger tips! Any reasonable reader can earn a subscription.
Validating would ake you 100 books and scanning would take you 20.

Defend your choce to alternative medicine and food supliments.

www.healthfreedomrights.com

Katie Hill

Kaitlyn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

  _____