[bksvol-discuss] Re: Message/List Control

  • From: "siss52" <siss52@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 19 Feb 2008 20:35:25 -0600

Hi Evan,

Not Donna, but awhile back Lisa Friendly posted to the list asking that we
try to keep the bks-vol-discuss list for volunteer topics.  She mentioned
that we could use the bookshare-discuss list for any discussions, but said
something to the effect that she did not want volunteers to be discouraged
from joining the list because of too much off-topic traffic.

Hope thhis helps,

Sue S.