[bksvol-discuss] Re: Message/List Control

  • From: "Bob" <rwiley@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "bookshare volunteer discussion" <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 16 Feb 2008 12:52:09 -0600

At the risk of adding to the clutter, I couldn't agree more with this message.

Seems like subtle hints don't do any good, so, What on earth do raising cats and electrical plugs have to do with scanning and validating books?

Perhaps a better question is, why am I subscribed to this list?
----- Original Message ----- From: Donna Smith