[bksvol-discuss] Re: Message/List Control

  • From: "Donna Goodin" <Goodind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 18 Feb 2008 15:54:06 -0500

Hi all,

Well, I've been taking this message thing very much to heart, and it is
something that I am currently struggling with.  After much thought, I have
decided to sign off the list again.  You all are such wonderful people, and I
love being on this list.  But the mail is just too much.  I will continue to
submit and validate books, and please feel free to email me if you have any
questions about anything I submit, if you need a page rescanned, or whatever.
I'm happy to correct any problems I may have missed in prevalidating.  I'll
make sure and put my email addy in the comments field in case someone needs it.

Meanwhile,  I'll miss all of you.  I'm thinking I'll join the list again this
summer once school is out, and I have a bit more time.

Take good care,
Donna