[bksvol-discuss] Re: OT: Finding Electrical Outlets

  • From: "Lora" <loravara@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 19 Feb 2008 19:28:19 -0700

I agree, those are excellent tips.  I usually have one of the hotel staff
show me to my room the first time, but I never thought of asking for all
those details.

This time was different.  My coworker said, "Oh, I'll walk with you to your
room."  She did, but then I felt awkward asking all those questions of her,
so I just sorted most of it out myself.

Next time, I think I'll handle it differently, but I'll have to figure out
how.