[bksvol-discuss] Re: Looking for Pamela Bortz

  • From: "Chela Robles" <cdrobles693@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 14 Jan 2010 15:20:00 -0800

She sounds like a nice person trying to help out in the way she possibly can,
is she a Kurzweil user? Or is she a sighted volunteer? Perhaps I'd do the same
thing if I were given treatment in that manner, but seeing as is I was almost
persuaded to leave this list do to unnamed resoning, I reconsiddered and am too
glad I can help in any way I possibly can, though I'm out of a scanner for a
while, unfortunately, so proofread whenever I possibly can. I try to contribute
where possible as well, so I'm sure we have all had horrible scans, I'm sure
she feels like a little fish in a big pond though and would have liked a chance
to have met her perhaps she could use some positive feedback and constructive
critisism to help her along the way, like notes of what people have seen in her
scannings and perhaps wasy on going about not making the same mistakes twice,
just to make her feel like she is needed or rather her work is appreciative in
some way something. Anyway, back to my trumpeting, got a gig on the 19th of
February on the USO ship doing 1940's music and patriotic selections as well,
and I get free food too, sweetness! So I won't be here that day.
--
Chela Robles
E-Mail: cdrobles693@xxxxxxxxx