[bksvol-discuss] Re: Life Liberty and the Pursuit of Healthiness

  • From: "siss52" <siss52@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 7 Jul 2006 20:26:13 -0500

I know people's lives can change and unforeseen computer problems can
develop.  However, if validators have a lot of books held, it seems unfair
to just hang on to them.  It seems it would be more considerate to release
them so that someone else could validate them.  I am just offering a
suggestion, not directing this thought to a particular person.  If the books
are released, even the original submitter could validate them if he/she so
desires.

Just my thoughts,

Sue S.