[bksvol-discuss] Life Liberty and the Pursuit of Healthiness

  • From: Bud Schwab <budschwab@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 06 Jul 2006 08:40:52 -0700

Hi Gang,

I scanned and submitted Life Liberty and the Pursuit of Healthiness by Dean Edell some time ago. Robin Mandell started to validate it. That was on May 31. I've written her a note with no answer., I'm wondering if something may have happened. How long do they give validators to finish a book? This is a great book and I'd hate to see it get lost through the cracks. Anybody have any info on the subject?
Thanks.

Bud Schwab
W 6 Z Y P
Malibu, California