[bksvol-discuss] Re: Life Liberty and the Pursuit of Healthiness

  • From: "E." <thoth93@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 06 Jul 2006 21:39:15 -0400

Just watch step 1 and grab it or I will when she forgets to renew if it takes a long time and she does not validate.

E.

At 09:21 PM 7/6/2006, you wrote:

Sorry 'bout that. Maybe if you had gotten it it would be on the list by now. I just don 't want it to get lost between the cracks since it is a good medical educational book which we seem to be scarce of.
Thanks for responding. I did send Robin an email but got no answer. She got it May 31. If per chance it should get lost I could rescan it again although it is a long book. We'll just sit back and watch.

BudAt 05:58 PM 7/6/2006, you wrote:

Bud,
I was hoping to get that book but Robin beat me to it.  Smile

Sue S.